Home / Aeration & Seeding
CORE AERATION & SEEDING
THE KEY TO A BEAUTIFUL LAWN
Here are just a few ways our Freedom Lawns core aeration and overseeing services in late summer and fall will enhance the quality of your lawn:
• Reduce soil compaction- deeper roots, better air circulation
• Reduce thatch accumulation- excess thatch will impede moisture, and create a more favorable environment for disease and insects
• Aeration enhances seed germination- This will improve your lawns density and overall quality
• Introduce better grass varieties into your lawn- Our new improved varieties will help your lawn to be more resistant to diseases and other pests.
• Improve your lawns - overall health and appearance!
To schedule this important service or if you have questions, please contact our office.
Before Aeration & Seeding
After Aeration & Seeding
We are open five days a week, Monday - Friday, all year round. 8 am - 5 pm.